Thursday, December 20, 2007

Knocked Up

A new round of pregnancies is rocking Hollywood and frankly, it makes me yearn for words like 'Childless by choice.'

So even if you operate under the assumption that even the tweeniest of celebs lie about their age by a year or two, what's the oldest that hoochie-in-training met her baby daddy in church Jamie Lynn Spears can be- 17 1/2? And already she's in the family way, as in following the esteemed path of her older train wreck of a sister. Thankfully, the powers that be have put Momma Lynne Spears book on parenting tips on permanent hiatus.

As for you Lily 'I'm in a rebound relationship/my career is moving rapidly towards the crapper/I can't keep the weight off so I might as well gain some legally' Allen, why? why oh why do you think a baby is in any way shape or form a good career or life move for you? Couldn't you just assume the mantle of one hit wonderness graciously and leave us about our business? The thought of you materni-frocking it makes me shiver in advance fear.

And you Jessica 'hot but talentless' Alba, did you not notice that it is in fact you who are the 'cash' cow in your relationship and not your named in Vegas boyfriend Cash Warren? What could you have been thinking? Oh, that Aguilera girl got all the headlines, I'll try gestational headline grabbing tactics and see where it takes me?

Sarah Silverman's mama-logue for next year's MTV awards just wrote itself.

As you were.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just peed my pants. nice one

Anonymous said...

oh eeeeeeuw. I didn't know the little one was knocked up too. what a classy family. seriously, they could be role models for the lowest common denominator though, right?