Friday, November 2, 2007

All You Need Is Bucks....

Heather Mills (who still insists that she's 39) went off on British and then US television about estranged hubby Sir Paul McCartney and daughter Stella (I'll keep having babies in the hopes that I get more of daddy's money while simultaneously launching unfunky uninteresting yet still strangely compelling fashion lines and noone will notice that I'm only slapping my name on a label and not actually doing much of anything) McCartney.

Mills insists that the marriage fizzled because her former Beatles hubby wasn't as committed to charity as she was, and that she HAD to record all of their conversations because thousands of people depend on her. (Who? the people who voted her off Dancing with the Stars?)

“We’ve had death threats, I was never offered security.” Heather said she was prepared to use tapes of Sir Paul and her speaking to clear her name — because lives depended on her charity work.

She said: “Why do you think I’ve had to record every single conversation? Because nobody will believe me. But I have to clear my name. I’m responsible for thousands of people’s lives, that’s a fact.”

Heather tossed her hair angrily on Brit morning TV and dramatically (lots of hair tossing here) compare herself to Lady Diana and Madeline McCann's parents in terms of pain and suffering caused by the paparazzi. Scroll down and watch the video, it's entertaining if not well acted.

Mills claims there's a lot of evidence stashed in a safe somewhere. Now that I'd like to see.

Sorry one last Heatherism: On ABC’s Good Morning America, Heather said: “He promised he would protect me. I said, ‘If you don’t, my career will be ruined and will have to fight back’. But I’ve never been protected."

See, here's where I have to draw the line- what career?

As You Were...

No comments: