Friday, November 2, 2007

Naturally Posh! Naturally Thin!

File this one under G for Give me a break. Everyone's favorite Spice Girl Victoria Beckham, she of the terrifyingly tiny frame and malnourished manner is the latest to jump on the - I don't work out, I just run after my kids and that's why I'm so freakin' trim bandwagon. Apparently, she also skips the gym because it's too darn hard to figure out what to wear (this from the woman who totes a Birkin bag on the soccer field).

“I don’t do anything,” Posh purred. “I’m running around after three kids and they play soccer. They just . . . throw footballs at me and I just stand from left to right and that kind of keeps me fit.”

Victoria lovey, we've seen mothers of three in Britain and the US, and being abnormally anorexic is just not part of the job description.

Don't you wish that for once and for all famous moms would own up to their top three- starvation, implantation and self exploitation?

Onward Christian Dior Soldiers

No comments: