Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who's Their Daddy?

Details Magazine has officially veered wildly away from vague hip territory and into full fledged tabloid status in naming Kevin Federline one of their “50 Most Influential Men Under 45.″ Cover boy K.Fed ranked No. 7 on the magazine’s list, along other paternal luminaries such as Larry Birkhead, the late Anna Nicole Smith’s baby daddy. One shudders to imagine just who exactly these 5o men are supposed to be influencing.


Details editor in chief Dan Peres gushed “Here is the person who people think of as this universal joke, who has oddly emerged as father of the year,” he continued “The kids would go running to him and were very warm and very well behaved.” The Fedster modestly declared "To be a father is … everything. It shows me how little I am.”

I'm sure that Shar Jackson, the woman who was 7 months pregnant with Federline's child when he left her for Spears kinda sorta agrees- with the latter statement.

I for one cannot contain my excitement in anticipation of Details 50 tastemakers - I'm guessing that O.J. Simpson and Hitler wannabe Achmadinijad will be jockeying for top spot.

As you were....

No comments: