Sunday, November 11, 2007

More Than Just A Pretty Face

According to the Evening Echo Jessica Alba, an actress best known for being decorative, has declared that she is desperate to be known as more than a pretty face.

The actress revealed that she wants to be known as being smart. "Underneath, I'd prefer to be known for something else, like being tough or being smart. It makes me feel more confident to know I can hold my own in a fight than it does to look in the mirror and think I look beautiful."

Um, then you'd better start practicing that Krav Maga hon, cuz last I checked you have to actually be smart to be considered smart. I know in the movies all you have to do is don a pair of designer specs to play the smart girl, but real life actually relies on real knowledge- go figure!

Score one for the smart girls.

As You Were....

No comments: