Monday, November 5, 2007

Love Hotels? Now You Can By The Hour

Love Hotels, those sexy or shady shag by the hour inns prevalent throughout Japan (world capital of schoolgirl groping) are making their way to the U.K.

Now I'm not sure where I stand on this pay by the hour/love in the afternoon thang, but let's operate under the assumption that romance and its kissing cousin chivalry are dead and buried.

Let's also operate under the assumption that the idea of even spending an entire night together has become too much of a commitment for the average guy. Now he can further insult your sensibilities by saying- hey, I'm not even going to spring for an entire night's stay at a hotel, how about we cut to the chase before I decide to avoid you indefinitely and/or dump you by text for chronic fear of commitment.

Okay, maybe I'm a cynic. Perhaps these meccas of mojo are being set up for the cheating bastards to get a little love in the afternoon before doing their duty and joining their families for dinner en famiglia.

Honestly? I don't much care one way or another. Love hotels seems a little creepy and a little fun- like most of the guys that I date.

Ain't Love grand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always had a fascination with going to a motel for the sole purpose of an afternoon delight. I think this is a bit over the top though. How about you?

kia