Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ivana Bigger Ring

File under C for creepy or maybe I for incestuous. Everyone's favourite ex wife with an accent Ivana Trump is newly engaged. I won't ask how her boy toy with a price tag managed to cough up the rumoured $250k for the ring which she describes as "fabulous, not too over the top." (oh yes, the quarter million dollar price tag just SCREAMS subtle). The ring is from daughter Ivanka's new jewelry line. According to the Daily News, Golden girl Ivanka, Donald Jr. and wife, Vanessa were there as Nicola Congiu performed a love song penned by Denise Rich especially for the occasion. Sorry. I just threw up in my mouth there for a minute. That tasty tidbit was in fact more palatable than the former Czech mate's statement that "I'll always be Ivana Trump." Oh. and they're getting married at Donald Trump 's Mar-a-Lago estate.

Ain't love grand?

No comments: