Monday, October 22, 2007

Shiny, Happy Mug Shots - Rock N Roll Jesus Arrested

Kid Rock has been arrested (gotta love Reuters, they didn't even mention his real name, and just kept referring to him as 'Rock') moments after scoring his first #1 album Rock N Roll Jesus, but more than that accomplishment he's got a really decent mug shot and seems to know it.

The the always elegant, amazingly eloquent ex-Mr. Pammy was picked up after a scuffle in a waffle house in Atlanta. It's nice to know that celebrities of a certain standing never try to overreach and become like, say, the Brad Pitts of the world but instead choose to keep their comfort level on an even keel. Um, and is the Jesus thing a new career direction for him? It seems to be working though, I mean, he looks beatifically happy.

As you were....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do so love you. Really I do. If I could find a man who I loved as much as I do you - I wouldn't be a Bitter Old Maid from Williamsburg.

These posts are DA BOMB - I used to race for Friday's Daily News gossip take-off page but I totally forgot about it this past Friday.

Ok - what's your take on People magazine's cover this week "Sexy Men Find Love" with these "regular" gals.... it shows Clooney and his girlfriend of the moment and Matthew - toopoortobuyashirt Mconnahay -

Dish dish and don't stop!
A fan

The B.O.M.B. said...

Well aren't you a sweetheart? (albeit one with a blackened ticker). I haven't seen the People cover yet, but something's kind of stinky in the state of Clooney. As for MM, it's not that he's too poor, check out his face- it's getting purtier and purtier and his plugs are improving too, we're just meant to be distracted by his six pack.