Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whoops They've Done It Again- Maxim Names Unsexiest Women

Poor Britney, like she isn't having a bad enough year, what with the massive career and life meltdown and all, now Maxim magazine has named her one of the unsexiest women of the year. Topping the list is Sarah Jessica Parker and padding the center are Amy Winehouse, Sandra Oh and Madonna.

Now, I won't go all feminist on your ass about this decision, since I'll probably treat you to that in my real incarnation. I will say though that Maxim is not known for celebrating or highlighting anything that even remotely resembles true beauty in women, and since their recent makeover they've gotten even more spiteful and childish.

What I'd really like to see are the publicity shots for the sure to be pot bellied and balding, gay or aging frat boys who made this decision for Maxim.

(though to be fair, their scariest faces of celebrities feature is wicked funny)

Onward Christian Dior Soldiers....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post on this one - whew! almost missed it! Love the link to Maxim's scariest surgery but aren't they the ones who cause the rush to surgery by making their stunner-hotness-list and making the cover playboy-esque every month.

As for Britney (poor Britney I call her now)I think she looked stunning at the MTV awards - physically I mean - I should look like that after 2 kids....if only - which leaves me

Bitter, Old and in Chicago